THE BUZZ FROM THE HIVE

Sunday, June 18, 2023

Happy Fathers Day!

 

A happy Fathers Day to all our earthly fathers! I am very blessed to still have my father at the ripe old age of 95 ......and my hubby, who is a wonderful father to our two girls.

Here is a photo of my Dad...and Mom...from about 3-4 years ago.

May be an image of 2 people

 

I got a good start on the birth sampler for Jax. The little fisherman has a face!


 I wanted to share this 'score' I got on a FB sales page......three pairs of Gingher scissors for $40!!! Definitely a right time/right place situation. 


They will find their way into some of my smalls.

A short post today....thanks for stopping by and your "twisted threads" of friendship!

Stasi

6 comments:

  1. Fantastic start on Jax's sampler, Stasi. Score on the scissors! Have an enjoyable Father's Day celebrating your Dad and your husband.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your Father's Day was fun!
    That's a great pic of your parents.
    Great start on the Birth Sampler.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely picture of your parents - if that is your
    Dad at about 90, great DNA....

    ReplyDelete
  4. For some reason I can't see the photo of your folks, but I do see the other photos--weird! You are very blessed to have them with you still--hope they are doing well in their new senior living community!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful photo of your Mum and Dad. Fathers Day is always a little sad for my because I lost my dad back in 2010. If he had still been here, he would have been 100 on the 22nd of June. Well done on the scissor haul! Happy Stitching! Sue
    x

    ReplyDelete