THE BUZZ FROM THE HIVE

Thursday, June 15, 2023

I "Urned" this.....

 


Sorry, couldn't resist the pun....but my stitching yesterday involved a large urn. 


 I am almost finished this section, which will be the front of the piece. I couldn't remember if I had shown a photo of the project, but here it is.

I can't wait to get to the next section (the one on the right)...that's what really drew me to the design.

 

Thanks for stopping by and your "twisted threads" of friendship! Have a good one!

Stasi
 

 

4 comments:

  1. This is such a cool project, Stasi. Kit or stand alone chart?

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very pretty project.
    The Urn looks great!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're making wonderful progress on One Nation, Stasi! I can see why you were drawn to this project!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol, that's so funny! Your piece is beautiful and the band sampler side is so pretty. Happy Stitching! Sue x

    ReplyDelete