THE BUZZ FROM THE HIVE

Tuesday, June 6, 2023

Did No One Notice......


 .....I had the wrong date showing on my calendar yesterday? Not sure how I lost a day, but sure would like to get it back! LOL I am back on track...whew!!!

I started my second Polar Plunge ornament last night and realized I had never posted the first. I finished it right before I got sick, so it fell by the wayside. Here is the one I missed sharing..... Polar Bear Peek  by Hands on Design. 

 

The latest one is Wally the Walrus.


Both are stitched on a 32 ct. mystery blue linen with DMC. I did fudge a little on the colors since I was missing some. I doing these for the grands this year. I bought the set of finishing boards and will FFO them all at the same time.

Good news.....Rich was able to repair my lamp...I am so lucky to have  a handy hubby!!!

Have a good one and thanks for stopping by and your "twisted threads" of friendship!

Stasi

4 comments:

  1. First, well done Rich on getting the lamp fixed! Woohoo! You are so right about having a handy husband. Polar Plunge looks good and you have made good progress on Wally Walrus. Have a good Tuesday, Stasi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, didn't notice. :)
    These Polars are too cute!
    Glad you got your lamp fixed.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm pleased that Rich was able to repaired your lamp, I'ts something I can't stitch without in the evenings, that's for sure.
    I'm loving the little Polar series and the fact that are sold to raise money for such a good cause. I look forward to seeing them all finished.
    Happy Stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aren't handy husbands the best? I had a feeling Rich could fix it up with no problem :) Your polar pieces are so cute--I'll keep them in mind for Mister B's Christmas ornament in future years.

    ReplyDelete