THE BUZZ FROM THE HIVE

Monday, June 12, 2023

Beach Please.......708


 We are back from VA Beach after a full weekend of soccer, some beach time and a lot of walking. James definitely loves his soccer. He was supposed to play in three games with his team. He kept finding friends with teams that needed an extra player and wound up playing in 8 games. His original team didn't make the play offs, but one of his pick up teams won their age group. 


 My daughter rented an apartment in an Airbnb, that was very convenient to the beach and games, but was situated right in the middle of a huge parking lot! Just picture a sea of cars parked all around this lovely building.

  I did get some stitching done on  Beach Please on the ride to and fro.

 I can now share one of my gifts stitched for a friend.....Summer Stitcher Needlebook. This was a kit; the linen was 32 ct. WDW Straw and the fibers were NPS. I added the charms on the needle book section and the bee on the front..

Front

Back



 It's the start of a new week...hope you have a great one. My week is wide open, except for a dentist appointment....now to decide ...do I stitch, do I finish, do I organize, do I clean??? Time will tell!!!

Thanks for stopping by and your "twisted threads" of  friendship!

Stasi

4 comments:

  1. Interesting place for an air bnb, but it looks like a great place to stay! How fun for James to join teams in need of a player! Your beach stitches look amazing, Stasi. What a beautiful needlebook you created and gifted! I vote for stitching and finishing. Have a marvelous Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad soccer went well & James had a great time playing.
    Pretty needlebook, & Beach Please is going to be so cute!
    We finally had rain here, more predicted today.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a dentist appointment tomorrow too!!
    I'm glad your weekend went well. The house looks beautiful but I wonder what was there first the house or the car park? James made the right decision to join the other teams and managed a win, you must be so proud of him.
    And you made good progress on your stitching, so all in all a great weekend.
    Happy Stitching!
    Oh, and I love the needle book!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sounds like you had a fun holiday together and how appropriate for you to be stitching Beach Please!
    Your needlebook looks lovely and I hope you've been stitching.

    ReplyDelete