THE BUZZ FROM THE HIVE

Thursday, October 26, 2017

Still Strolling after all these Days.....(300)

WOW!!! I really can't believe I've posted 300 of my beloved projects so far this year! When I started this Stroll journey back in January I had no idea how far I'd get or how these projects would add up. I'm actually kind of speechless!!!  I'm feeling very blessed that I've had the opportunity to take so many wonderful classes, experienced  lessons in needlework from fellow "addicts", especially during my 9 1/2 years working at Twisted Threads, and harvested  special "stitching" friendships here. I want to thank those of you who take time out of your busy days to read my blog and especially those who leave comments; I truly value them! Thanks for allowing me to share my love of the needle with fellow devotees!!! And......yes..... there is more to come......woo-hoo!!!

On to business.....today's Stroll piece was an on line class, offered by Elegant Stitch, with Bright Needle and stitched in 2006-2007. It is called Ghosties and Ghoulies.





 The 'light' side says "Good Lord deliver us" 


The 'dark' side says "from ghoulies and ghosties long leggitie beasties and things that go bump in the night"





No stitching yesterday..had babysitting duty last evening! Thanks for stopping by and your "twisted threads" of friendship!

Stasi





8 comments:

  1. Stasi, I have enjoyed your stroll pieces that you have shared in 2017. Your pieces and posts are inspiring and enabling. What a neat class piece you created from this class.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stasi, Another fun and ghoulish piece to reflect on. I always look forward to seeing your pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't always comment but I read your posts every day and I'm blown away by all the lovely pieces you have stitched. Makes me want to stitch faster!!! Thanks for sharing all your pretties!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Stasi
    It is an incredible journey.
    Thank you very much for sharing your creativity and talent

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stasi you have been blessed with so many awesome retreats and classes. You have learned so much and your stitching is so beautiful. This is such a pretty piece that you have created. I just told my husband I would love to go to one of these retreats one of these days. He said: "You should"! Thank you for all the pretties to ooh and aah over. RJ@stitchingfriendsforever

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful piece - lots of fun and that trademark Brightneedle detail is marvelous.

    300 - I'm just floored! I keep thinking what a wonderful idea you had to document your stitchery this way -- I certainly don't have the wealth of treasures, but would you mind terribly if I borrowed and adapted your brainchild?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stasi, I'm thrilled that you decided to share all your creative stitches this year, I look forward each morning to seeing what you have posted. You certainly have been blessed to have a position you loved and the accessibility to all the great classes and retreats. Today's piece was yet another great stroll piece! Mary

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really nice Brightneedle piece. Excellent finishing job. I have a similar one from a class with them, but it's not Halloween. I really liked Brightneedle.

    ReplyDelete