THE BUZZ FROM THE HIVE

Friday, October 20, 2017

Autumnal Clock......(293)

Today's Stroll piece was the preface piece for an Earth Threads class back in 2001. I never did the actual class sampler but love this bookmark and all the specialty stitches!




 I had to start a new project last night ---it's a chart I bought last weekend after seeing Sally (thanks for enabling)  pick it out to do as a shop model. I had seen the chart and liked it but when Sally said she was doing it over one on 3 inch banding, I loved it!!! I didn't get very far, but the journey's begun. it is called Abc de la Brodeuse by Jardin Prive, a French designer. What do you think?



 I had to share this adorable purse I picked up yesterday with y'all...not something I would usually go for but it spoke to me!!! It has some kind of security protection for your credit cards, license, etc.. Then it also comes with a portable charger for your phone....I've got to see that to believe it at this point, but a great idea!


Thanks for stopping by and your "twisted threads" of friendship! Have a great weekend and enjoy this beautiful fall weather!

Stasi

5 comments:

  1. Interesting purse you picked up, Stasi! I have been seeing more bags/wallets, etc. being labeled with RFID (I think) protection. What kind of banding are you using for the Jardin Prive piece? You are off to a good start. Sweet stroll piece! Enjoy your Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! Your new project is just adorable. Especially on the 3 inch banding!! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bookmark - all those interesting stitches in fall colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like Abc de la Brodeuse!! Can't wait to follow your progress with it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the bookmark, great fall colors and the specialty stitches must be fun to do. THe Jardin piece will be stunning. Will the 3 sections form one long band or is it 3 separate projects?

    ReplyDelete