THE BUZZ FROM THE HIVE

Tuesday, October 24, 2017

A Halloween Chant...(297)

Today's Stroll piece is an old freebie chart from Hog River, who sadly stopped designing and making very cool frames ten years ago. I really loved the frames that Colleen made...very primitive and funky! However, I stitched and finished this into a little pillow, about 5-6 inches square, back in 1998.



Progress on the ABC piece: I'm really enjoying this!


Thanks for stopping by and your "twisted threads" of friendship!

Stasi

6 comments:

  1. I bet your Grands get a kick out of the trick or treat piece! You are a fast stitcher! The ABC piece is very sweet...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Halloween piece! You are really moving on the ABC piece, Stasi. It is looking good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your ABC piece is going to be epic! You go girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darn it, again you are ahead of me and we both know I started first. However, I'd already decided to work a section each week and not just stitch only on this, plus I am still working on Debbie's Birthday gift, however, next week I'll be on top of it again and hopefully catch up to you. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your pillow is adorable. I like the finish very much. And your ABC stitch is coming along perfectly. RJ

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're making good progress on the ABC piece. Nice colors.

    ReplyDelete