THE BUZZ FROM THE HIVE

Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Post a Day November #30 and Stroll Piece #621



 Today is the last day of November and my granddaughters birthday. She and her Mom are off to NYC for a few days to celebrate...I can't wait to hear about the Harry Potter store!!! Here she is in the cowgirl hat I got her for her birthday. A cute story about her: her Dad took her to her first country music concert this summer and when she got out of the car and saw all the fans tailgating and such, she is quoted to have said " Dad, these are my people"!!! Sadly, they missed the actual concert due to heavy rain and storms.


I did not post yesterday...the day kind of got away from me as I unpacked, did many loads of laundry, paid bills, etc..

I am officially adding this to my Stroll.....today I will be driving to Virginia Beach to pick up my framed Houses of Hawk Run Hollow. Patti Nicolosi, my framer, sent me this photo of the finished piece. I can't wait to see it in person, then get it home on my wall!

 


 

This ends my post a day in November...I may try to stick to this format of posting more often ......not every day......but with the holidays looming, who knows!!! I appreciate all who take the time to visit my blog, but especially those who leave a comment...this starts conversations.... some to and fro.... and treasured friendships have been made. Thanks to all for stopping by and your 'twisted threads" of friendship!

Stasi


9 comments:

  1. Your Houses piece looks incredible, Stasi. Happy birthday wishes to your granddaughter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just caught up on your Nov posts. It's been fun seeing your adventures. And what a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your granddaughter is cute in her cowgirl hst.
    Hawk Run Hollow looks so beautiful.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stasi, I hope your young cowgirl has a lovely birthday! Wow, I'm envious--NYC AND the HP store!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday to your lovely Granddaughter.
    Your framed piece looks beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stasi: She is positively adorable, Happy Birthday, I love that phrase, these are my people, I hope she has a wonderful time at the Harry Potter store
    I am looking forward to seeing your framed piece when you post a photo.
    This is a busy time of year, November came and went in a flash.

    Merry Christmas
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to get a closer look at your amazing HRH. You have amazing patience to stitch so many houses. This was quite the project, I"m wondering if it was the biggest one you have ever completed. You will have to show a photo of it hanging on the wall! Your grandaughter is so cute in her cowgirl hat! I hope they have a great time in NYC!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday to your sweet granddaughter, Stasi--I do love her hat! And her comment--too cute :)


    I know you are loving having the HRH hanging in your home at long last--I bet you can't stop smiling as you walk past it :)

    ReplyDelete