THE BUZZ FROM THE HIVE

Friday, November 26, 2021

Post a Day in November #26

Another gorgeous sunrise to wake up to!


 

 I hope you had a nice Thanksgiving...I think we ate enough food to last us until next Thanksgiving!

I don't post a lot of personal photos but thought I'd share some family photos today...I have so much to be thankful for!

I am blessed to have a beautiful family and really lucked out with my two SIL's--they are devoted to my daughters and families. 


 And, speaking of SIL's, one is a chef and created this bounteous meal for us!


To close, here is a shot of me and my daughters....both beautiful, loving souls of whom I am extremely proud!!!


Thanks for stopping by and your "twisted threads" of friendship!

Stasi


8 comments:

  1. Stasi, Such lovely memories you had created this Thanksgiving! Such a gorgeous spot to spend the time together. I think of your grands as young children and they are so grown up!! The time has flown by!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful photos and memories made during your Thanksgiving gathering, Stasi! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stasi: What a beautiful post, your family is amazing.
    The table looks lovely.
    Happy Thanksgiving

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful family!!

    Lynn D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great family photos.
    That meal looks delicious!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Stasi, thank-you so much for the wonderful photos of your beautiful family. Two daughters, "beautiful, loving souls", just like their Mother.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful photos! Look how big everyone has grown!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love seeing your family photos at Thanksgiving time, Stasi! And how big the kids have gotten--amazing! It must be wonderful to have a chef in the family--just a bit envious here. Ha ha! Hope you can all be together at Christmas as well. ♥

    ReplyDelete