THE BUZZ FROM THE HIVE

Saturday, November 20, 2021

Post a Day November #20 ....Stroll #620



 I needed a little reminder of this yesterday....Grateful, Thankful, Blessed, a freebie from Heartstring Samplery.

 Tomorrow we are off to Black Mountain, NC for Thanksgiving week. This is our fourth time renting a log home from High Rock Rentals (highly recommend) with our two daughters and families. So, I will be busy packing today but hope to FFO the above if I can squeak in the time.

I plan to keep posting daily from NC and will share what a beautiful place it is.

Have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by and your "twisted threads" of friendship!

Stasi

6 comments:

  1. I also have stitched this. Love it! I look forward to your posts. I pray you have safe travels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful stitch, Stasi! Seeing your finish reminds me I have it stitched/finished, but it isn't out. Guess I need to dig through a bin or two and find it. Have a wonderful time in NC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stasi: Sweet design and finish.
    I am a bit jealous wow what a wonderful timer you will have, I hope you week is a beautiful one with perfect weather.
    Happy Thanksgiving

    Hugs
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simple & very pretty,
    Have fun in NC!
    Looking forward to your posts.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stasi, I am quite envious of your Thanksgiving plans! My Mom used to have a log cabin on a lake and some of those Thanksgiving dinners at the cabin were the most memorable. Your family is creating special memories. Looking forward to seeing the pics. I stitched this freebie and should get it finished for this year! Thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, your Thanksgiving plans sound wonderful, Stasi! I wish we had something like that close-by for my family to enjoy. Really pretty freebie finish and a sentiment we all need to be reminded of from time to time :)

    ReplyDelete