THE BUZZ FROM THE HIVE

Thursday, November 11, 2021

Post a Day in November #11

 

 

 First...a BIG thanks to all our veterans who have proudly served our country and protected our freedoms. Your service is much appreciated!!!

I finished the November Wordplay by With Thy Needle and Thread last night. Stitched the same as the other 10 on 40 ct PTP Oaken linen, over two, with called for fibers. One more to go!!!!

This is for Catherine, per her request:

I had Cora here the last two days for virtual school as she had a child in her class test positive last week for Covid. I found these on my camera this morning!!!


 

Thanks for stopping by and your "twisted threads" of friendship!

Stasi

7 comments:

  1. Well done on the November Word Play finish, Stasi! Your shell piece looks incredible. What fun shots of Cora!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stasi: I really like the word play, thank-you for sharing your finish in the shell, it is beautiful.
    I love the photos of your granddaughter she is adorable and so funny, what a fun gift to leave on your camera.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that November Word Play. The turkey in it is my favorite part. :) Your finish within the shell is so pretty and clever. Speaking of pretty... Cora is really growing up, isn't she. What a sweet, pretty young lady.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are going to have a nice collection of Wordplays!
    That shell is so pretty.
    Funny pics, pretty girl.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stasi! Oh my. First, can't wait to see how you finish ALL 10 wordplays!! And the conch shell pincushion--oh my gosh, what a fabulous idea. You just are all encompassing with the talent, my friend. I am so happy for you. Kudos all around. And darling Cora who is looking so beautiful and grown up. Your grandchildren are so fortunate to have you nearby and I know you feel the same about them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had to laugh at Cora's selfies :) She sure is growing up and is such a pretty girl! Love your Wordplay and your shell finish is darling--you are so creative! Enjoy your weekend! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cora is growing up so fast and so pretty!!! Good job on the wordplays, your ripping through them!

    ReplyDelete