THE BUZZ FROM THE HIVE

Monday, July 10, 2017

Stars and Stripes......(191)

It seems a number o my patriotic pieces were designed by Shepherd's Bush and today is no different. My Stroll piece today is called Stripes and was stitched in 2003. Showing the overall piece and a couple close ups..... mats from Jill Rensel. I enjoyed all the bands of various stitches!




Here's my weekend stitching...most of another band on the stocking and week 12 of the Blue Band SAL.



 Hoping to get a haircut today; I'm feeling like a shaggy dog! Enjoy your start of a new week!

Thanks for stopping by and your "twisted threads" of friendship!

Stasi

2 comments:

  1. Stripes is lovely in it's soft colors. The stocking is looking so good. I like the alphabet letters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go on getting another band added to the stocking and stitching week 12 on the Blue Band SAL piece! Your stroll piece is lovely, Stasi.

    ReplyDelete