THE BUZZ FROM THE HIVE

Sunday, November 19, 2023

Tea for Five.......728


This will be a short post. We went to Westminster, MD Thursday to Saturday to visit my parents. The "girls" took my Mom to tea; it was fun and yummy!!! Oh the chocolate chip scones!!!


L to R: my niece, my SIL, my Mom, my sister and me

Tea was held at the William Winchester House, Circa 1760. William was the founder of Westminster, MD. The name is the Kate Pearl Tea House. 

Not much stitching was accomplished, but I remembered I never shared my Boardwalk Revue Berry.  So here it is...stitched on 32 ct. Country Mocha linen with CC and DMC.




I wanted to share the wreath my daughter made for my parents. She's been making them one for every holiday to hang on their new front door.


To end...we had a visitor last night. He has been laying by my side pretty much the whole time....


he is VERY protective! Meet Luke Skywalker!!!

Thanks for stopping by and your "twisted threads" of friendship!

Stasi

4 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun time.
    Love the berry.
    I need to do the Pelican berry in the Blackbird book, as we have a lot of Pelicans here in the summer.
    The wreath is cute, & Luke looks like a handsome dog!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luke Skywalker is a handsome fella. What a darling wreath your daughter created for her grandparents! Thank you for sharing the tea pictures, Stasi. It looked like a wonderful outing. Sweet berry finish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice day with your family, Stasi. The tea looks like such fun. I've only ever been to a tea once, but really enjoyed it (in spite of the fact that I don't drink tea :). Your berry is so pretty. Love all the layers on the top and the pretty pins. Hope your week is off to a great start ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your afternoon tea looked very tasty and it's always special to spend time with family. Love your little strawberry. I've still never made one, so maybe 2024 might just be the year....who knows! xx

    ReplyDelete