THE BUZZ FROM THE HIVE

Monday, November 27, 2023

Another Snowy Finish..... 731

 


I finally got my little boxes painted and ready to go for the last project I stitched from the Snow Day booklet by With Thy Needle and Thread. I've had this box for a few years waiting for the perfect design for it, and these snowmen surely fit the bill. They were stitched on 14 ct white perforated paper with DMC. 



Now I have to come up with something to keep in them...snowflakes, perhaps???

Speaking of snow, did you see the cute freebie snowman from Lori at Notforgotten Farm? She put her stitched fella in jar with snowflakes, a little tree, etc and it's adorable. Here is a link to her blog post about it:   Little Sam Snowma    I was in Target today and saw this cute jar with Christmas trees on it. Sorry, but they aren't showing in the photo, but really are there! It was in the front section for $5.00. I love the Faux leather handle!


Thanks for stopping by and your "twisted threads" of friendship!

Stasi


3 comments:

  1. OMG! Those boxes are too cute, it's the perfect design for them.
    I have stitched Lori's Snowman, I couldn't resist, he's so cute.
    He will be cute in that jar.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the snowmen trio on your boxes! So adorable! Thanks for the heads up about the jar. I will look for it today when I get to Target.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The snowmen fit perfectly on the box Stasi, they are so cute. xx

    ReplyDelete