THE BUZZ FROM THE HIVE

Tuesday, November 28, 2023

A Working Place Mat......


 A quick little visit to share something I forgot about yesterday. When I was at the DVHSG retretat in OCMD earlier this month, I was walking around and checking what people were working on. I spied a lovely "stitched " piece at one lady's place...not knowing whose it was...and thought "what an overachiever"!!! I thought the large piece was stitched...turns out it was one of the HATS tea towels made into a work space mat by my friend, Robin.   I had totally forgotten about seeing this idea on Robin's blog...UGH!!! You can check hers out on the link here: Crafting with the Stitch Witch.

So, following in Robin's foot steps, I ordered the towel and made my own. I had to fold up the bottom edge and then sew in separations to create the pockets. This will be great to take to classes and retreats and "stake" my spot! LOL


Thanks for stopping by and your "twisted threads" of friendship!

Stasi

3 comments: