THE BUZZ FROM THE HIVE

Monday, November 6, 2023

Here Comes Santa Claus.......726


 I just finished my latest Christmas ornament and couldn't wait to share....I love it!!!  This is Polar Night Sighting by Stitch Sprout and found in the 2023 JCS Ornament issue. This was featured on the front cover and caught my eye right away. I stitched it on 40 ct. Antique white linen with the called for DMC...and it used a lot of different shades to get the effect. I had found these cute tins at Hobby Lobby, in the ornament section, and it fit perfectly.....even the bow worked with the piece!



Christmas is bearing down on us...lots to do....l must NOT stress!!!

Thanks for stopping by and your "twisted threads" of friendship!

Stasi

5 comments:

  1. It's so pretty!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your chosen ornament piece, Stasi. Well done on getting it stitched and finished.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's funny how things catch your eye differently when you see them actually stitched up! This is SO beautiful, Stasi--and not one I would have originally picked out of the magazine (in spite of all the blue--ha ha!). Really love your finish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty ornament and I love the finish in the little pie tin. Christmas is fast approaching!

    ReplyDelete