THE BUZZ FROM THE HIVE

Thursday, November 23, 2017

A Day for Thanks...(331)

Happy Thanksgiving...a day for being thankful and feeling blessed! I am thankful for many things...my wonderful family, my health, my many stitch related opportunities and you, my friends!  

To start off I'm sharing a piece my daughter had stitched as a shop model for Twisted Threads and I bought. It is  A Lizzie Kate design called Thankful Sampler ....perfect for today!


 My Stroll piece for today is a Whiskey Creek box, but I can't remember the name and couldn't find it with a quick google search. I'll try to do more research later, but no time now.  :(   It is stitched on perforated paper and then made 3-D with mat board.

Top

Bottom

Sides
 Don't forget to enter my current drawing--details on the 11/22 post. Wishing you a blessed Thanksgiving Day and hope you can squeak in a stitch or two! Thanks for stopping by and your "twisted threads" of friendship!

Stasi
PS This is a little pair my Mom gave me years ago....can't believe I haven't lost one of those tiny pumpkins...they are NOT attached!!!





 

5 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours, Stasi! I really like the LK piece. I have it hanging in our eating area. I like the box you stitched from Whiskey Creek. I haven't heard that name in a long time. What darling figurines your Mom gave you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving Stasi! I think the Lizzie Kate piece is darling...love it. And I like your Whiskey Creek piece alot too. Hope you had a great day. RJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Thankful Sampler your daughter made is great! What a neat little box. I like your Indian and Pilgrim girl very much also.:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. YOur Thankful Sampler is perfect for Thanksgiving and I love the little pilgrims your Mom gave you. Hawks Run is my pick for your entry.

    ReplyDelete