THE BUZZ FROM THE HIVE

Monday, March 13, 2017

Needles and Pins (72)

A new week--can't believe we're halfway into March AND we've been in the new house for 6 months! We've been painting up a storm and I've started to hang some of my stitched pieces. We're down to the two spare bedrooms, a bath and the stairway...then we're done!

Today's stroll piece is Needles and Pins by Milady's Needle, stitched in 2006. Now I can honestly say that I've been "lucky in love" and this saying has not applied to me, but I still found it amusing!


Off to the Woodlawn Needlework Show and In Stitches...looking forward to getting inspired!

Thanks for stopping by and your "twisted threads" of friendship!

Stasi

3 comments:

  1. Isn't it fun getting to hang your much loved stitched pieces up in your new home. Makes it feel that much more like home. We moved houses 3 years ago now, and I shudder to remember back on all those days of painting and packing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Needles and Pins piece! The saying does make me chuckle like it does you. Have a good time; look forward to hearing about your trip to Woodlawn and In Stitches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute piece! Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete