THE BUZZ FROM THE HIVE

Friday, March 24, 2017

A Perfect Pairing.....(83)

Well, I've got my walk on the boardwalk in.....a little nippy but definitely woke me up!

I thought it appropriate to post todays' stroll piece while here in OCMD since it was a class hare at Salty Yarns Jamboree in 2015. It is called A Perfect Pairing by Hands on Design. There were two different projects, one with a pear and one with an apple. I'll share one today and one tomorrow. Today...the needlebook!

 Today is a "free" day......tomorrow class starts at 9:00AM.

Thanks for stopping by and your "twisted threads" of friendship!

Stasi

5 comments:

  1. Love your pear piece, Stasi! Enjoy your "free" day! Will it be spent cutting fabric?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recall this cute piece! Have a super night!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bright colours for a hopefully sunny day...
    Enjoy your class!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete