THE BUZZ FROM THE HIVE

Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Dream a Little Dream.... (81)

Todays piece is another freebie, this time from Twisted Threads. It is called Itty Bitty Stars and Moon and is finished in a small tin frame. I have it setting in my guest bedroom, leaning on the lamp on the night table.



 I'm packing today for my trip to Ocean City for two classes with Catherine Theron, Strawberry Sewing Purse and Wee Sampler Book

Thanks for stopping by and your "twisted threads" of friendship!

Stasi


             


 

4 comments:

  1. What a sweet, little piece. :D
    Have a safe, fun trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Dream piece is darling. Have a safe trip to OCMD and enjoy your classes with Catherine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I stitched this little one for my daughter when she was young.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I stitched this little one for my daughter when she was young.

    ReplyDelete