THE BUZZ FROM THE HIVE

Sunday, March 5, 2017

A Little Flower Named Josh (64)

Before I post today, I want to say something about my grandson's basketball game yesterday. It was the first game of the playoffs and they were pitted against a team one division up from theirs (mainly 3rd graders against mainly 5th graders). This was because my grandson's team had gone undefeated in their season and it was felt they could use a  challenge. Well, it was a nail biter from start to finish...went into overtime and they lost at the last second by one point. I was so proud of these boys who fought hard and work so well as a team..no grandstanding by any one player. Great season Huskies!!!! 
 Image may contain: 2 people, people playing sports, basketball court and shoes  This is why we moved to Richmond!!! :)

On to stitching....my stroll post today is a small needlepoint piece called Josh from Ewe and Eye and Friends, stitched back in 2001. It's approximately 3" X 3" and definitely my colors!!! One of these days I'll figure out what to do with it!


 Last night I got some more stitched on the Quaker Sewing Case scissor fob, while watching The Hobbit- Battle of the Five Armies. I just need to put my initials on the back side.

 Thanks for stopping by and your "twisted threads" of friendship!
Stasi

3 comments:

  1. Good for your grandson and team! Well done!! That flower is pretty. You watched a great movie! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great story about your grandson! Will be such a nice memory. I love the Quaker, your stitching is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Catching up here, Stasi! How exciting for your grandson even with the loss. I am enjoying your stitching stroll pictures. Your Quaker is looking good.

    ReplyDelete