THE BUZZ FROM THE HIVE

Tuesday, December 12, 2023

Tea for One......


 The little tea room near me just reopened recently. The owner had to close down the beginning of the year to have a kidney transplant. She is doing wonderfully and back to making us tea lovers happy! She also had to relocate, as the shopping center she was in was bought out by a developer. But she persevered and is actually closer to where I live. 

During Covid she offered a "tea to go" and I enjoyed doing that a few times. She still offers a "tea to go", so I treated myself today for my birthday, since she is closed on Mondays. The shop is called Tea with Kip and she is a lovely upbeat human being.  Formal teas in the tea room shop are reservation only, but a shop opened right next door that sells scones, cookies, sandwiches, tea, etc. There you can eat in or get carry out; it is called Teaberries. Delicious goodies abound at each! 

Here is how my tea in a box looked:



I wish you could all join me for tea some day.

Thanks for stopping by and your "twisted threads" of friendship!

Stasi

11 comments:

  1. MMMMh, yummy. I am sure you enjoyed it.
    Greetings, Gabi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that looks delicious!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is absolutely incredible. Scones and cookies = YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look yummy, but you can keep the tea. I'll have a black Americana please. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, that was a wonderful way to treat yourself, Stasi. I'm not a tea or coffee drinker, but I would LOVE all those goodies :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday!! What a great birthday treat, looks yummy Stasi!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my Stasi: It looks like an amazing box filled with goodies, thank-you for sharing the information on her transplant, I will have her on our daily Prayer list for continued good health.

    Merry Christmas
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  8. A very blessed birthday to you, Stasi. Oh to have a real tea room so close and
    with a "treat" shop just next door...I would be hooked. Living a time in Great Britain made stopping for afternoon tea a delightful pause and I try to find that
    "quiet time" when I can. It is just about time for some earl grey, come to think of it. A most blessed Christmastide to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your birthday wishes. I love having this tea room so nearby, but becomes very tempting, especially when I can get it to go. Merry Christmas to you!

      Delete
  9. Oooh, lucky you! That looks delicious and even better that it's closer to you than before. I'll have to let you know if I'm ever in your area!

    ReplyDelete