THE BUZZ FROM THE HIVE

Saturday, June 24, 2017

Summer time is here......(175)

Summertime.....and the livin' is easy.....

Here's a little piece form Ewe and Eye and Friends called Patchwork Garden. It was a Black Sheep Night kit and stitched in 2001. I've never done anything with it, it's still unframed and not really my cup of tea. So.....and this just came to me as I'm sitting here typing.....if anyone would like it, just leave me a comment and I'll have a drawing for it Monday morning. I also posted this to my FB page.




I got some more done on My Stitcher's Heart.  I love these colors!


We're going to a farmer's market this morning and then to a Honey Bee Festival put on by a local beekeeper's association. Hoping to get some local honey and learn a bit about pollinating plants! We're meeting the grand kids there so should be fun!

Thanks for stopping by and your "twisted threads" of friendship!

Stasi

4 comments:

  1. Well now, I happen to like Patchwork Garden. The pink you know! If you would please include me in the draw, I would happily make your stitching up into a small pillow for my display case. :D
    My Stitcher's Heart is looking great! Have fun with the bees. We buy Wisconsin Amish honey. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the colors in My Stitcher's Heart, Stasi. Nice progress! While I like your summer piece, but please don't enter me in your giveaway. We buy local honey as well -- sometimes from the farmer's market and other times from Yoder's Market. Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Stasi! I love both of your stitches and would love to be entered in the drawing. The Stitcher's Heart is coming along beautifully. I bet the local honey tastes wonderful. Our friends from North Carolina were here recently and brought us some of their local honey...exceptional! RJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Stasi! I love both of your stitches and would love to be entered in the drawing. The Stitcher's Heart is coming along beautifully. I bet the local honey tastes wonderful. Our friends from North Carolina were here recently and brought us some of their local honey...exceptional! RJ

    ReplyDelete