THE BUZZ FROM THE HIVE

Monday, January 8, 2024

First Finish of 2024.....


 I am happy to say I have completed my Blessing Sampler, with barely enough thread. I had to do the last letter in a different color than called for because I had totally run out of that one. I also had enough o frog the "U" and move it down where it belonged. I have gotten much better in my old age in letting errors pass by, but this one was driving me nuts. I've been debating whether to overdye the finished piece to make it look "old",  but am going to "live" with it awhile. I'm kind of liking it as it is...bright and quirky!!!


Thanks for stopping by and your "twisted threads" of friendship!

Stasi


6 comments:

  1. I like it this way Stasi, but you are the one who can truly see the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You stitched that up fast!
    It's so pretty.
    Glad you had enough thread.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a beautiful finish, Stasi. I was wondering if you would have enough to restitch the U. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Stasi: This is so pretty.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it this way, Stasi! So glad you were able to move the U--that would have bothered me forever, too :) Congratulations on your first finish of the year! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your finish is so pretty Stasi, I love it as it is. You would think when you buy a chart kitted with the threads that there would be plenty there to finish it, without having to play thread chicken. Happy Stitching! Sue xx

    ReplyDelete