THE BUZZ FROM THE HIVE

Saturday, September 30, 2023

A Little Beading.....


 All the beaded pieces in my last post reminded me of the love I had for bead weaving in my late teens/early 20's. I thought I'd do a quick share a few of my projects.

Beaded bag

Belts..the middle one I made for my grandmother and she actually wore it!!!
 

 I've often wished I had been aware of counted cross stitch at the time because I would have had so many more motifs to choose from.  The beading patterns were also  based on 'squares'.

Thanks for stopping by an your "twisted threads" of friendship!

Stasi

5 comments:

  1. Stasi: Wow they are beautiful, I also love beading.
    Have a great weekend.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your beaded projects are beautiful!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so pretty--you must have had great patience even back then, Stasi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, those are so pretty. I keep looking at Peyote since being lucky enough to win one of Liz's (country stitchers') fobs last year, but I don't think I would have the patience to do anything like that.

    ReplyDelete