THE BUZZ FROM THE HIVE

Monday, September 4, 2023

Had to Share......

 

Happy Labor Day to my friends in the US...in my mind, the official last day of summer. But it still feels like summer...high today of 93!!! Ugh!!!

But, on to some thrilling news...at least to me. My older daughter gifted me with a piece she had recently embroidered. I am giddy with the thought she actually picked up a needle and thread! I made sure my girls learned how to sew/stitch, but they both took different paths with their creativity. So, tickled I am that she did this for me. She also informed me that she bought a punch needle kit, so there is continued hope !!!


 On my own stitching front, I worked on One Nation by Samplers Not Forgotten. I just need to figure out the wording and I'll be ready to FFO.

 

Thanks for stopping by and your "twisted threads" of friendship!

Stasi
 

4 comments:

  1. What a nice gift from your daughter, the Bee is so pretty.
    Can't wait to see what you add to One Nation.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful bee stitch your daughter created and gifted you, Stasi! One Nation is looking fabulous. Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a bee-autiful bee your sweet daughter made you! She's off to a great start.
    I have a punch needle kit, but have yet to attempt it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can see why you were thrilled with your gift, it's beautiful and so special. One Nation is looking great too and you will soon have a finish. Happy Stitching! Sue x

    ReplyDelete