THE BUZZ FROM THE HIVE

Thursday, September 7, 2023

One Nation.....


 I finished up the stitching on One Nation last evening.....though while photographing, I realized I didn't put a year on. So, I am going to take care of that today. This is by Samplers Not Forgotten and was club kit I bought from a friend. It was stitched on 36 ct. WDW Beige with WDW fibers. 

This was the inside panel on the original design. But, if you know me, you know I don't care for "birds.

 So, I looked through my stash and found this chart by The Primitive Hare called Patriotic Queen of the Needles. I took elements from the original and added who I'm calling "Betsy Ross". 

 

I think I'm going to pass on the smalls with this piece, as I have so much to start stitching for the holidays and such.

I also got a few lines in on my Bristol Green, which I'm working on for Sampler September.

 

A couple people have asked how my knee is. Much, much better...5 weeks of PT and some anti-inflamatory meds did the trick. The doctor thinks it may have been tendonitis since he didn't see anything on the x-rays. I did get a prescription for the anti-inflamatory in case it starts to act up on our trip. Thanks for your concern!

That's it for today. I have lists going for our trip and errands to run.  Thanks for stopping by and your "twisted threads" of friendship.

Stasi


 


3 comments:

  1. It turned out so pretty Stasi.
    The change is great.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. One Nation looks fabulous, Stasi. Well done! You have made good progress on the green sampler piece. Glad to hear your knee is much better and it continues to behave for your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, One Nation looks fantastic, Betsy Ross for the win!
    Nice progress on Bristol Green.
    Glad to hear your knee is doing better and that you have back-up in case you need it while you're away.

    ReplyDelete