THE BUZZ FROM THE HIVE

Tuesday, August 22, 2023

A Gift Given.....716


 I spent the day yesterday stitching at my friend Lisa's house. I was able to give her her birthday gift...a few days early. This is Be My Friend by The Scarlett House. This was a club kit I found on the second hand market. It was done on 32 ct. Wren by PTP with WDW fibers.



I spent the other day figuring out the changes I'm making to Boardwalk Revue and One Nation. Here is what I've started on One Nation.....I'll share the before and after when I get it all worked out.

We're off to see my parents for a couple days..have a good week! Thanks for stopping by and your "twisted threads" of friendship!

Stasi

5 comments:

  1. I bet Lisa was thrilled with her gift, Stasi. It is a beauty. Your One Nation piece is looking good. Have safe travels to visit your parents. Hope they are adjusting to their new home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your gift for Lisa is so sweet and perfect for a fellow stitcher, Stasi! I'm sure she'll treasure it. Have a wonderful visit with your parents--hope they are doing well! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greetings Stasi: Your pillow gift is lovely, I am curious about the crown platelet on the back.
    Great idea with the two designs One nation and Boardwalk.
    Have a wonderful time with your parents.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a great gift for a friend.
    Have fun visiting your parents.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your gift is so sweet Stasi. I wish I had someone close to stitch with, none of my friends are, so the connection on Blogger, Facebook and Instagram are so precious to me. Happy Stitching! Sue x

    ReplyDelete