THE BUZZ FROM THE HIVE

Wednesday, July 6, 2022

Stitchy Unwind......


 We returned from our visit to family picnics in Maryland and enjoyed the comfort of A/C last night. Two days of sitting outside in the heat/humidity was enough! Granted, I enjoyed every moment I spent catching up with cousins and friends but, oh, cooler temps would have been much appreciated.

I was able to "top off " my contribution to the 12in22ornament SAL and just need to pop it in its frame. I left off the border and birds on the tails of the two lower critters, as the tiny frame has a busy pattern and I thought it would be too much. Hopefully, I'll get that done today and can share as an FFO tomorrow.


 I picked out some backing fabric from my stash that I think will work with this stocking...hope to get that FFO'd soon.

We're in for a hot one today..I will only venture out to water my plants and get an oil change!!! Stay cool everyone...thanks for stopping by and your "twisted threads" of friendship!

Stasi 

2 comments:

  1. Your PS Santa finish looks darling, Stasi. Love the fabric for the stocking! Other than walking the driveway to collect the mail and letting Max in and out, I'm joining you in the A/C.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute finishes.
    It's hot & very humid here also.
    Big storms a few nights too.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete