THE BUZZ FROM THE HIVE

Monday, February 26, 2018

Thank You....

Thank you for all the prayers and personal messages after my last post. Things are still rather "dicey" but pushing through and trying to provide support when needed. I appreciate all of your thoughtfulness..it means a lot to me!

I got some stitching done over the weekend on the Red Band Sampler SAL and Celtic Banner. I'm up to date on the SAL--can it really be 8 weeks already? I'm at the point where I can't show it all at once w/o taking it off my scroll bars, so it will be tiny sections from here on in.



 I did another section of the border on the Celtic Banner and started a couple new motifs in the center. It's been interesting going back and forth between over 1 on 28 count to over 2 on 29 count....my eyes definitely need to adjust with the switch!



My old town of Cincinnati is suffering from flooding along the Ohio River. I can remember a couple times when the river exceeded  flood stage and the terrible damage it caused to businesses and homes alike. My thoughts are with  those in the Mid-west dealing with this.

Thanks for stopping by and your "twisted threads" of friendship!

Stasi

8 comments:

  1. Stasi, both of your stitches are looking good. Congratulations on being up to date with the red band sampler! Continuing to prayer for your daughter's family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry to hear that your family is going through a tough time. Your stitching is a beautiful way to work through your worry and heartbreak.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your stitching looks great Stasi. I am praying for your family.💖

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both projects are stitching up nicely, Stasi! I sincerely hope things smooth out for your daughter and her family. Do you live nearby? If you do, I'm sure it helps just knowing you are there...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ypur stitches are so beautiful. They are coming along so nicely. Continued thoughts and prayers for your family. I'm hope things get better quickly. RJ

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stasi, Lovely progress on the Celtic Banner, this is one of my favorites. I hope things take a turn for the better for your daughters family.

    ReplyDelete