THE BUZZ FROM THE HIVE

Saturday, December 16, 2017

Two-fer......(367-368)

Today I'm sharing two Stroll pieces. The one on the left was in the JCS 1998 Ornament issue and was designed by Sisters and Best Friends...No Humbugs Allowed!!! I finished mine just like theirs in a tuck-a-way pillow with the JABCO Christmas light bulbs. I also used the called for Whisper by Rainbow Gallery for his beard.

The one on the right was a little kit from Bent Creek called Birds of a Feather, stitched in 1999.

Thanks for stopping by and your "twisted threads" of friendship!

Stasi

4 comments:

  1. Both of these are very sweet, I like the little pillow finish with the buttons and charms, set the stitch off nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Mary, these are sweet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the both Stasi. But I'm totally in love with the birds of a feather stitch. That is the most perfect little stitch. Is that pattern still available? RJ

    ReplyDelete