THE BUZZ FROM THE HIVE

Monday, December 11, 2017

And the Winner is......(361)

Thanks to those who entered my drawings; I truly appreciate you taking the time to read my blog and leave your comments. Though we may or may not have met in person, friendships have ensued and I am very grateful for them....and timing worked out perfectly in the end, since today is my birthday and this is my gift to you!!! 

We have two winners--congrats to:
Framed Out of the Box by the Trilogy----- Robin in VA




Christmas at Hawk Run Hollow by Kathy Barrick chart ---  Mary



Ladies, I'll be getting your packages off to you soon!!! 

On to my Stroll......up today is my very own Christmas stocking. This was stitched on a small count of plastic canvas. I think it was a kit, but I'm having trouble figuring out how they would have packaged that big a piece of plastic canvas. I loved the bright colors and band sampler style of it.


Thanks for stopping by and your "twisted threads" of friendship!

Stasi

6 comments:

  1. stasi, your stocking is beautiful. I like the different bands and it definitely is you. Congratulations to Mary on her win and I am stunned to have won the Trilogy piece. Thank you for drawing my name!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY Stasi!!! Thank you for gifting on your birthday! I'm thrilled to pieces to have won the chart, I see lots of beautiful ornaments in my future. Robin, congrats to you too!! Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very happy birthday to a fantastic stitcher. May this be the start of a most wonderful year. Maria S.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday! Hope you've had a wonderful day!

    Your stocking is so bright and fun - lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAPPY BIRTHDAY STASI!! Yay! Two wonderful ladies won! :D What a great stocking that is.

    ReplyDelete