THE BUZZ FROM THE HIVE

Sunday, February 12, 2017

Stitch Stroll (43)

L is for......
I just had a thought posting this...as I looked at the cute little sheep button....can you imagine how much work went into making all these buttons every month for this club? I don't know how may members there were, but I'm sure it was quite a few! Must have been an amazing the assembly line!!!

We're off for a quick trip to Baltimore to "officially" celebrate my parents birthday today. February is birthday month in our family......my parents, two of my brothers, a BIL and SIL. Looking forward to a stop at IKEA on the way home.

Thanks for stopping by and your "twisted threads" of friendship!

Satsi

2 comments:

  1. Yes, you are right, lots of work put into the sweet buttons! What a darling pillow. Have a safe trip and a fun time celebrating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a safe trip and a great time celebrating! Another adorable pillow!

    ReplyDelete