THE BUZZ FROM THE HIVE

Friday, February 17, 2017

P is for............. (48)

Today's stroll piece brings to mind my favorite time of the year....autumn.......

P is for......
and my favorite colors....fall greens, oranges, golds and scarlets. In that vein, here is a new purchase I made at IKEA this week. I had seen these on a few posts on FB and thought it could come in handy. Not sure where I'm going to use it, but I loved this color and the versatility of the cart. 


I also wanted to share a gift we received on Valentine's Day from our realtor. I thought this was a great marketing idea and a win-win for me since I love houses...and sweets. She personally dropped off this papier mache "house" filled with heart shaped cookies. It's the little things that can mean so much!!!  Now, to get the creative juices flowing and figure out something to do with the house. Any ideas????


 We're off with the parents today to an oyster museum on the bay; I think the town is called Deltaville.

Thanks for stopping by and your "twisted threads" of friendship! 

Stasi 



 



 

3 comments:

  1. The pumpkin pillow is so sweet! I cannot think of what to do with your house, but you will. I know it! Have fun today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pumpkin pillow! Autumn and winter are my favorite seasons especially the colors of Autumn. Very cool looking cart, Stasi! I haven't seen it in that color though. Have fun at the oyster museum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are going to love your trolley cart from IKEA. I love mine!

    ReplyDelete