THE BUZZ FROM THE HIVE

Sunday, January 8, 2017

Cape Cod Girls (8)

I stitched today's post back in 2009 and gifted it to my sister. There were two reasons for this, first, she is a hair stylist, and  second, our maiden name is Codd (hence the spelling adaptation). We spent a childhood being called "codfish cake" and years explaining our name is spelled C-O-D-D...like Cape Cod but with an extra 'd". So here is Cape Cod Girls by The Primitive Needle, stitched over one.


BRRRRRRR....baby it's cold outside---hope you are staying warm and cozy wherever you may be!

Thanks for stopping by and your "twisted threads" of friendship.

Stasi

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! How perfect for your sister. I love it. :D
    Yes, it is frigid here. I can't warm up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now this is just too cute! Love how you personalized it. Yep, we are freezin' our buns up here too.

    ReplyDelete