THE BUZZ FROM THE HIVE

Sunday, February 5, 2023

You Say Tomato.......


 I want to start to day by honoring my Mom and Dad...today is their shared birthday turning 91 and 95 respectively. We are so blessed  to still  have them with us.

The zoom retreat yesterday was so much fun. I drove to my friend Lisa's house and we got on together. It was very informative with lots of info on different sewing tools. We made two sweet little projects , one a 3D stuffed tomato and one a tomato needle book. My freind Lisa came up with the idea to put the tomato on top of  spool....and I stole it! She also gifted me the cute tiny tomato pins.



Still need to FFO this


I didn't want to worry about painting the large finishing board during class, so I worked on Be Bright while that was going on. I managed to finish it. I really love these two pieces!


 My brother and SIL are both sick, so our plans have changed for the next couple days. Rich and I are going to an RV show for fun...I'd love to see how these RV's look in person.

Hope you are having a nice, relaxing weekend too! Thanks for stopping by and your "twisted threads" of friendship!

Stasi



 

6 comments:

  1. Oh Happy Birthday to your Mom and Dad!! Yes, what a blessing!!
    Your tomatoes are precious.
    I really like the Merry and Bright pieces Stasi. They are so cheery. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look fantastic, and happy :) And a shared birthday; how rare that must be!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to your Mom & Dad, they look great!
    What cute tomatoes & your 2 stitched pieces turned out so pretty.
    Have fun at the RV show.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sending happy birthday wishes to your parents, Stasi! What darling tomato pieces you created during your retreat! Have fun looking at RVs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wishing your parents the happiest of birthdays! I love that you still have both of them in their 90s--that bodes well for you, Stasi! Your Merry and Bright finishes are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A belated Happy Birthday to your mum and dad. How wonderful that they share the same day! I pleased you enjoyed your zoom retreat. That tomato is amazing and how adorable those tiny pins are. Happy Stitching! Sue
    x

    ReplyDelete