THE BUZZ FROM THE HIVE

Thursday, August 3, 2017

UFO......(215)

Today's Stroll piece is a cute little UFO from 2002 from Bent Creek called Chick on an Egg. I'm finding more and more items I need to throw into an "official" finishing basket and get "em done!!! (I should have shown this at Easter).


On the current stitching front I finished up the stitching on the Schoolhouse #1 piece 





and got some more done on the stocking.




Thanks for stopping by and your "twisted threads" of friendship! Off to start tidying up for a visit from my parents and younger daughter! 😊

Stasi

5 comments:

  1. Good progress on the stocking for Alex! Your stroll piece today gave me a chuckle. Congratulations on the Schoolhouse #1 finish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, yes make the chicken and egg into something. ;) Hooray for the finish! The stocking looks great so far!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stasi, please add that last little berry on the Schoolhouse piece, I think perhaps the other day you thought I was talking about the stocking and when you replied I thought you had already assembled it, so maybe it's not too late.

    ReplyDelete