THE BUZZ FROM THE HIVE

Saturday, August 19, 2017

Summer Days.....(231)

OMG, yesterday was o-p-p-r-e-s-s-i-v-e; the humidity was so high it was like a "physical" presence. Yuck, yuck and more yuck!!! I am counting the days until the cooler temps of fall, but am still sharing a Stroll piece today called Summer Days. It's by Ewe and Eye and Friends and was stitched in 2000.


The next installment in the Blue Band Sampler SAL was delivered yesterday and I hopped right on it. Friday mornings have become a great time of anticipation!!!

I have a busy afternoon planned, lunch and pedicures with my daughter and granddaughter, then hubby and I have back to back eye exams. I'm probably due for an "upgrade"; my distance vision seems to be getting less..... shall we say.... "distant". I'll take a piece of linen with me to test that I will be able to see it with my new prescription.

Thanks for stopping by and your "twisted threads" of friendship!

Stasi
 

2 comments:

  1. Summer Days is a cute one. Blue Band is lookin' good. After you get the new prescription it always feels so very good, doesn't it though?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Summer Days piece doesn't look like the oppressive days we had yesterday or Thursday. The Blue Band SAL looks great. Enjoy your time with your daughter and granddaughter. Good luck with your eye exam!

    ReplyDelete