THE BUZZ FROM THE HIVE

Thursday, July 30, 2026

Checking In 854-858


 Checking in with some finishes to add to my Stitch Stroll. Not as many FFO's because I have been working on some larger projects.

Here we go:

First up is Bonfires and Illuminations by Heartstring Samplery. I stitched it on 27 ct. banding I was lucky enough to find with the called for silks. It was then attached to a vintage spool. This is a quote from Joh Adams to his wife, Abigail, on July 3, 1776. It is just under 2 yards long!







Next are a pair of birthday gifts to friends.

Odds and Ends by October House...stitched on 32 ct Antique White linen with CC fibers.

A little pocket on the back for scissors

Stitch in the Garden by Hands on Design. Stitched on 32 ct. Blue Dynasty linen with GAST fibers. 

This is an oldie but goodie....from 1990!!!  Prairie Summer by Stitches from the Heartland....stitched front and back on 14 ct, white perforated paper with DMC and VMSS fibers.


I am participating in the summer camp by Colorado Cross Stitcher again this summer. I did her free camp badge for my July project..the prompt was stitch something with the colors of our flag in it. This was added to my camp project bag.

I was fortunate to attend the Kitten Stitcher retreat in Allentown, Pa a couple weeks ago. It was a blast,  so well done. Met new stitchers, old friends and hung with some buds. I received some lovely gifts and a beautiful project bag in an exchange. Sadly, I am having major issues all of a sudden posting photos here, so you will have to use your imagination. LOL

Signing off....thanks for stopping by and your "twisted threads" of friendship! 

Stasi 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 










No comments:

Post a Comment