THE BUZZ FROM THE HIVE

Thursday, September 1, 2022

A New Month and a Cute Little Start.......


 Today I'll start my  Costume Party SAL with Cathy from Hands on Design. She posted the first section at 'O dark thirty' this morning and I have gathered all my supplies and am ready to go. I pulled things from my stash so I am using a different fabric, 32 ct Thunderstorm and the called for DMC threads. I did make the thread drops but am I using them...no!!! I have my DMC bobbinated and am too lazy to take it off and hang from the drops. I get all caught up in things sometimes and my practical nature slips away! LOL   Stay tuned to see what develops. We get the next two parts on the 3rd and 5th, followed by a tutorial and an bonus design.


We have a visitor today...this is Luke, one of our grand pups!


 Thanks for stopping by and your "twisted threads" of friendship!

Stasi

1 comment: