THE BUZZ FROM THE HIVE

Thursday, August 11, 2022

A Little Beach Time.....661


 I made it to my friend Lisa's yesterday and we had a lovely day. I did leave a bit early, due to impending thunderstorms, and did manage to beat them home (it's a little over an hour drive to her house). So we talked 'shop' and shared and stitched and she gifted me these adorable "bee" items.


I gave her an early birthday present...she loves the beach, as I do, and also has a fondness for Salty Yarns and the Lankford Hotel. I had stitched this for myself a few years ago and recently saw the kit for sale on FB. I snatched it up and made a set for her. I love the bright colors, smalls and memories and so, thankfully, did she! The piece is called Park it Here Beach Party Set  by Noteworthy Needle. It was a class piece and I don't know if Janice ever released it as a chart..it has a lot of moving parts, as they say. 

 

 

 

 

 







 

 I worked on my iStitch piece last night and can definitely fit the last week's section in...whew!!! There is only one more line to do  and I might even have space to put my name. What you see is what you get!!! :)

 

Thanks for stopping by and your "twisted threads" of friendship!

Stasi





7 comments:

  1. Beautiful! That little chair is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you made it home safely, those storms come up fast!
    That beach set is soooooo darn cute.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! - Those beach bits are so precious! I don’t think I’ve seen those before, I bet she was thrilled with them.

    I glad that your i-stitch piece has worked out after all. It’s like holding your breath when you get that close to the bottom.
    Happy Stitching!
    Sue
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The beach stitches are just adorable!!! I bet your friend was over the moon with them. ( I have yet to stitch my Salty Yarns stitch! )

    ReplyDelete